So we had Marc's Match Day yesterday and we are going to IDAHO! We are very excited for this new adventure in our lives, and Jordan is very excited to be close to his cousins and grandparents! Here is a video of Marc opening the envelope!
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Congrats!! That is exciting. MaCade's brother lives up there and they like it alot. I am excited for you guys to be closer to family, that will be nice!
YEA!!! So close to home! I am thrilled for you guys! What a nice relief.
How exciting! It will be good to have you closer!
I am very excited but yet I'm SOOOOO stinkin' sad!!! I had high hopes for you staying nearby. We'll definitely have to make trips to see each other and so the boys can stay friends too. Love you guys! Congrats Marc!!
We are SO excited for you guys! That's great, and maybe we'll get to see you more often now!
Congrats! I am so excited that you will be closer! Maybe we can finally get together!!
YAY!!! We are going to miss you guys so so so much, but at least we are moving out that way too. Let's for sure try to get together and you better call me every time you are close. Love you guys!
Heidi
Congratulations, from the McGinnis family! Marc was my husbands mission companion just so you know. :) I bet it will be nice to get rid of all those pot holes and Michigan cancer... Thats what I hear. :)
Yay! That sounds like a perfect fit! Congratulations! We will miss you so much!
Austin is going to be so sad to have you leave. He loves having you as his primary teacher. You are so great with the kids!
Congrats! We will miss having you around though!
Post a Comment