Sorry it has been so long since we have last updated our blog. Things got a little crazy in May. Marc graduated with his MD from the University of Michigan, Jordan turned three, and we moved across the USA to Idaho. We are so excited to begin our new adventure here in Idaho, and we are so proud of Marc and all that he has accomplished. He is offically Dr. Marc Farnworth MD!
We love you Marc! We want to thank all of our wonderful friends in Michigan that helped us with our moving, and came to Jordan's birhthday party. We miss and love you all!
I can not get my pictures to upload but we will post pictures soon!
We miss you! The boys miss having a buddy to play with on the play ground! Cami...I miss you to! It was so fun to get to know you, even if it was not till right before you moved. Enjoy Idaho!
Welcome back! It is good to see you posting again. Whenever I pull up your blog Sam points at the picture and shouts JORDAN! I think he misses you guys. I hope things are going well in Idaho.
Cami!! Come back!!! I miss you guys SOOO much! Hopefully we can get together when we come out to SLC in August. I do need your address and phone number though so when you get a chance drop me an email. Love you tonz!
I Can't believe Jordan is 3. He is such a doll. I'm so happy that your closer to home. Give us a call some time, when things settle down. Congrats on everything! Hope to see you soon.
Our little family of three is now living in Idaho so Marc can finish his residency. We love it here and enjoy being closer to our family and friends in Utah.
6 comments:
We miss you! The boys miss having a buddy to play with on the play ground! Cami...I miss you to! It was so fun to get to know you, even if it was not till right before you moved. Enjoy Idaho!
Welcome back! It is good to see you posting again. Whenever I pull up your blog Sam points at the picture and shouts JORDAN! I think he misses you guys. I hope things are going well in Idaho.
Cami!! Come back!!! I miss you guys SOOO much! Hopefully we can get together when we come out to SLC in August. I do need your address and phone number though so when you get a chance drop me an email. Love you tonz!
Good Grief... It is about time you posted something! Just kidding! Don't listen to these other people.... we are glad to have you around!
I am soo glad you live closer! I can't wait to see you! Give me a call when you are all settled in!
I Can't believe Jordan is 3. He is such a doll. I'm so happy that your closer to home. Give us a call some time, when things settle down. Congrats on everything! Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment