Since I am a little behind in blogging I forgot to mention what a fun birthday Jordan had. He was able to have all of his grandparents and friends to his party in Michigan. We want to thank all of our wonderful friends who came to Jordan's party. We love and miss you all.
I can't believe that our baby boy is three! He is such a special little boy and we love him so much. He brings so much joy and happiness to our family. We love you Jordan Marc!!!
2 comments:
Wish we could have been there! We love you guys!
Ann Guevara
Oh my goodness! You are out of the midwest! Even though we were too far apart to get together, I always felt like I wasn't alone out here because someone from home was here too. I am excited that you are in Pocatello though, that is a great town and just close enough to family!!!
Post a Comment